I just have to tell you that while I dread the cold weather of winter, I love the Fall Season.
Sweatshirts, hot coffee, a good book, the leaves changing colors and blowing around.....mmmm, what is not to love.
Here is my creation for Lacy Sunshine CDT using the fantastic "Autumn Winds Rory",
My Recipe Card and Creation:
Here is a little tutorial: Hope you enjoy.
- First, Pick your favorite Lacy Sunshine image at lacysunshine.weebly.com
- I love my Copic markers so that is what I usually chose to color with.
- I like to stare at my image and let it talk to me to tell me what colors I see to use on the image.
- Color your image as usual. I like to add a lot of depth so I color my image and then add one of the grey colors to accent and make the shadows darker.
- For the ground I covered it with the ground colors using small dots and the various colors. Then I added the Taupe Frantage by sprinkling on the area and heated it with a heat embossing gun from the underside.
- Finish up the card with some embellishments from Echo Park and Little B and you have a finished card.
Thanks for visiting.