Sunday, November 1, 2015

Morning Singer Kachina Indian Dancer By Lisa for Lacy Sunshine

Greetings my fellow crafting friends.  Here is my project for the Lacy Sunshine November Challenge.  November is a time I get all nostalgic and thankful for all the blessings in my life. Today, I share another wonderful Lacy Sunshine Image, Morning Singer Kachina Indian Dancer. Thanks for stopping by.  


  • I began my researching my image and gathering colors to use.  I colored my image with Copic Markers.  
  • Next, I fussy cut my image out and used 1/16 inch pop dots on the back
  • Next, i cut two pieces of paper that appeared to have the rocky Hopi background I was looking for.  I used one paper for the background, and then cut the other one and layered it and my image with a variation of 1/16 and 1/8 inch pop dots.


 

Thanks for stopping by and please leave some greetings.  
Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment